|Chico Municipal Airport
Chico is ideally located in the middle of the West Coast – 500 miles to LA, 500 miles to Portland, OR. West Coast and global markets are readily available from Chico with:
- Highway 99 running through the heart of Chico
- Interstate 5 only 20 miles west of Chico
- Freight and passenger rail available
- Daily commercial air service and general aviation use from Chico’s own full service municipal airport which has the capacity to land 737s and C130s.
- 50 miles of bicycle pathways throughout the city